Illustrator and Animator, recent graduate from Central Saint Martins with an MA in Character Animation (Merit)
University of the Arts London
Master’s Degree, Character Animation
2015 – 2017
Software knowledge: Photoshop, TV Paint, After Effects
Key skills: character and background design, general visual development/concept art, storyboarding, animation
* Director for an animated short film for the English National Opera- 'Hanna' (inspired by the opera 'Lulu'by Alban Berg)
* Director for an animated short film for the Old Operating Theatre (London)- 'The Consumptive Cat'
* Graduation film- 'The Blind Date'
* Animated a lipsync to a line reading of Shakespeare's Sonnet 29 for the Poetry Society
* Animated a walk cycle for Cirque Du Soleil for their performance at the Royal Albert Hall