T. +44 (0) 7990 814 114
Illustrator and Animator, recent graduate from Central Saint Martins with an MA in Character Animation. Previously I also completed a BA in Illustration and Animation from Kingston University.
British Psychoanalytic Council
English National Opera
London College of Fashion
Oxford Designers and Illustrators
Standards and Testing Agency
University of the Arts, London
* Animated a 3 min infomercial for Top Union Electronics Corp
* Director/Animator/Designer of an animated infomercial for University of the Arts, London- ‘Student System Replacement’
* Director/Animator/Designer of an animated infomercial for University of the Arts London- ‘I’m In’
* Director for an animated short film for the English National Opera- 'Hanna' (inspired by the opera 'Lulu' by Alban Berg)
* Director for an animated short film for the Old Operating Theatre (London)- 'The Consumptive Cat'
* Animation based on a line from Shakespeare's Sonnet 29 for the Poetry Society
* Animation for a group project Cirque Du Soleil for their performance at the Royal Albert Hall
Selected Publications and Exhibitions
* New Associations- The Journal of the British Psychoanalytic Council, Summer 2018, Editorial Illustrator
* Spectrum- MRG Fine Art Gallery, Los Angeles, California, USA, June 2018- An exhibition showcasing work in visual development.
* Pigeons and Peacocks- London College of Fashion's Annual Magazine, 2018, Editorial Illustrator
* Exhibition of Shortlisted Artists for the Reportager Drawing Award 2015, University of the West of England
* The Big Draw self-portraits exhibition at Chapel Row Gallery, Bath, 2010